Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Looks like it's back to bumming

Apparently, the job that I've applied for wasn't the one that I was looking for. The management trainee program involved a lot of direct selling and Blondal, formerly known as Electrolux decided that they have a new product and have a new division called Hydroguard. Tell me honestly, how many people would purchase a water filtration system from a company that sells vacuum cleaners? 1 out of 10 people? 1 out of 20 people? I mean the product is good, but heck it costs more than an engine transplant for a car!

Looks like I'm back to job hunting. If I don't find something soon, I think I'm going to start applying to the job-hunting agencies. Sure there's a fee involved, but heck it beats not having a job and all. Looks like X'mas is just around the corner and I must say Jessica Simpson's new X'mas album sounds nice. It's getting me in the festive mood already. Hmm, now should I put up the old tree... or maybe it's just too much work. Yea, I think I'll skip the idea and celebrate X'mas from my heart. That sounds a lot easier.

And Andrew and Azuan, thanks a bunch for the drinking session presented at Cristo's. It's nice to get together, drink and be merry! Though I had the worst hangover yesterday. My neighbour's car brokedown and needed a push. Everytime I pushed, the blood rushed to my head and gave me the biggest headache ever! Well at least I've recovered today. We've gotta do it again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, don't worry. you'll join our fulltime ranks soon enough.

- myuu

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home