Friday, March 18, 2005

Got me own wetsuit!

Zoe woke me up this morning. She said she wanted to go collect her IC (Identification Card). I asked if she has gotten any notice from the Registration Department, but she said no. Like she said, better be safe than sorry. The government has imposed a ruling, which states that if you do not collect your IC within 90 days from the date it is ready, one will be fined RM100. Like all Malaysians, she leaves things to last minute and thought that it was 90 days from the date she got her IC made. I didn't complain as she was driving. Went to Maju Junction, parked the car and went up to the 6th Floor. The lady at the counter checked Zoe's IC status and found that it wasn't ready. I hate to say it, but... "I told you so"

After that we headed to her house in Mutiara Damansara. The place is nice, but honestly for a link house I feel that there shouldn't be any pillars in front. It kinda takes up a lot of porch space. We were there to deliver a tap, yes ladies and gentlemen, a Tap. I guess the builders were supposed to install it somewhere in the house. I checked out her new room and it's very small. It's even smaller than my room! I wonder how is she going to fit all her stuff from her current room when she moves in a few week's time. This will be interesting!

We had lunch in 1 Utama, Wong Kok Restaurant. Zoe wanted her cheesebaked rice, while I took the beef fried rice. Checked out the dive shops for wetsuits. Very expensive. Honestly, didn't think it was worth the money. We went to pick her Kembara up from the service centre in Section 17 after that. Guess who had to drive the Kembara? I've forgotten how it feels like to drive that 4x4. Ever since I got my car, I've avoided driving my mum's Kembara.

After dropping her Kembara off at her house, we went to Planet Scuba in Bangsar. They were having a clearance sale for the Aquanauts wetsuits. RM 225.50 for a piece of long wetsuit, which covers the whole body neck down. Choy, couldn't even get one at that price! I noticed that there was an offer on gloves as well. Since I've got itchy fingers, gloves were a good idea! I think I am spending too much money on the dive stuff. Better not buy anything more, otherwise I will really be broke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home