Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Trouble with my path...

Sigh... It's already been more than a month since I've been back from Brisbane. Been looking through the Classifieds and I've still not been able to find a job that I want. Maybe it's because I'm too picky. Hmmm, or maybe it's because I don't wanna try for something that I'm not used to. Knowing myself, I'm not one who likes to experiment with the unknown. I guess that's why I'm still jobless and to some extent, it's the same reason why I can't seem to find the perfect girl of my dreams.

I took some time to sit down and reflect on my past, back to when I was working. Honestly, I don't even know where I see myself in the future. All of a sudden, after graduating, I feel somehow lost. Before when I was working, everything seemed planned and I had a path to follow. Thinking back, I question myself, "Have I actually made the wrong decision to come back to study?"

I guess it's just that I'm looking for some comfort on where I will be headed. Somehow, my career path now seems a little clouded and I don't know where to steer my ship. Sorta like a Captain lost at sea without a compass, stuck in a thick fog.

Some people say that one's life is fated. Just how much should one believe in fate? Is it fate that decides where you work and how much you earn? Who you will spend the rest of your life with? Who decides your fate? Yourself? Or has it already been written?

Who knows, maybe I'll steer through this fog and somehow manage to find my way home. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home