Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Man.. A day of drifts, too much Vanilla Coke and more drifting!

Firstly, Happy Birthday dear Pauline. Hope you are well in UK and I'm looking forward to seeing you next month.

It's been a while since I've written something, so thought it was due time to update this blog. I've been busy stressing with a jobless life and at the same time in order to survive had to do some trading. I'm not complaining about being jobless, cause actually with the trading I've actually been making quite a bit. I should say enough to get by.

Oh yea, I've also gotten a job interview with Lafarge Malayan Cement Bhd. I actually applied for the management trainee program, but since it's been 3 months and no news from them.. I thought it was over. Next thing I knew, they called me up last Friday and told me that I was offered a position for Sales Exec. That was good news. Hopefully if I do get the job, it will be greater news!

Will keep you guys updated on that.

Spent the whole of yesterday in Midvalley. Was supposed to have breakfast with Merv and Zoe, but in the end I overslept. Only managed to wake up at 1 plus, but still managed to make my way there in time to have lunch with Andrew and the gang. Went for Sushi King, nice! It's been a really long time since I've eaten sushi so didn't waste anytime, just munched on Salmon, Unagi and Hottatae. To top it off, ordered some tempura with rice. Ohh, that really hit the spot.

After that, we went to the arcades, had a few rounds of Initial D. At first, I was thinking, it's really been a while since I've played it, took one of the easy tracks to start with. Next round, ended up playing one of the twistier ones. My head was actually spinning around at the end of the few rounds. Dammit Merv, that Cuppacino is fast!

Andrew said that dinner will be in Chilli's, so we decided to hang around. Rudy went off to pick up his mum. Merv went home to rest his ankle, which left Zoe and I to walk around. Went to the dive shop to ask for some quotations, PADI or NAUI? Hmmm, Rudy and Wan Yee didn't seem to mind either, but with the latter, we get a better price. Alritey guys, we're going to go with Zoe's uncle and I think we should wait for her to come back from her Europe trip. How's that?

We hung around a few shops after that, went off to Chilli's so that Zoe can have her head start on the drink challenge. Hmm, I told her that she was so screwed! Now to put things into perspective, Merv said he was a V12 engine and Zoe, I think would mbe more of a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder. Well, I think maybe a little like 2.0? She did managed to finish 5 glasses of Diet Coke. I myself did 6! Well then again, Zoe and I had a head start, so that should not count. I regretted my decision in drinking so many glasses after that.

Thanks for the lunch and dinner andrew! We're going out and the next meal is on me!

After dinner, it was back to more Initial D action in the arcades before we called it a night. It was tiring and when I got home, took a shower and finished up Angels and Demons. No, for all of the rest who don't know, it wasn't another game on the PS2, it's a book by Dan Brown.

Now, it's off to the other book, Da Vinci code.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home