Friday, April 22, 2005

Interesting thought...

Here's an interesting thought that came up during an Ultimate Mudslide session in TGIF tonight. If you guys are lovers of Kahlua, Baileys and ice-cream, I really do suggest that you go to TGIF, take a seat at the table and order one without taking a look at the drinks section of the menu!

I was at the Curve to have dinner with the gang and I took the opportunity to look for some baby stuffs as Elaine's baby is turning 1 day after tomorrow. Ahh, the joys of watching a little baby, turning a year older. So, I was walking by the few baby shops that they have in the Curve, ranging from Anakku to Mother Care and I must say, this is really the first time in my life ever have I had to pick up some baby gifts. Usually I don't attend baby showers, but then again not many of my friends have started a family. Yes, we're still waiting for you couples out there to settle down and have kids once and for all!

Back to the subject at hand, Azuan was saying, "Wouldn't it be interesting to have your parents friends walking by the shop and seeing you in there picking out some baby gifts!"

I replied, "That's not too bad, what would you say to the parents of the girl that you are dating if they caught you shopping for baby goods?!" Imagine the look on their faces, seeing the boyfriend of their daughter looking for baby clothes or toys!

I tried browsing through the shops, but honestly I really don't know what to buy for a baby, who's turning 1. I was going to suggest clothes, but honestly I think maybe getting something useful like shower products or maybe lotions might be better. Sigh, it's really the first time and I'm really out of ideas. I guess tomorrow going to have to wake up early and go shopping for little Trinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home