Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Heading down to Singapore

So I got my confirmation from my MD saying that the travel to Singapore has been approved. Got my airline ticket yesterday afternoon and my confirmation for the hotel booking. Will be staying in the Swiss Hotel, a.k.a. Stamford Hotel. Dunno where the heck that is, but from what I hear, it's a pretty nice place.

Looks like this will be my first trip down since 1994. I can imagine, it's been 10 years since I've been there and a lot would have changed. Too bad I no longer have my digital camera, otherwise I'd be busy taking photos of the place. Now, I hear this place is a haven for electronics. Wonder if I'll be making any purchases...

My flight's at 8.15am and the limo will be at my place at 6.30am. Initially it was supposed to be 5.30am, but when the people from the call centre adviced me that I don't need to be there so early, I decided to change the limo time.

Tonight's dinner was held in the FedEx call centre in the heart of KL. I had initially planned to go to KL earlier but I had a few things to tie up before leaving town for 3 days. My manager was not going to attend, so I had to make sure that I go there as the MD and my senior manager was going to be there personally. The Buka Puasa started at 7pm, but I only got there at 7.30pm. Most of the chiqs were gone and I had to endure an hour long jam to get there. Sigh... should start planning my time better.

Anyway, I'll be leaving my hectic schedule tomorrow and head down to Singapore for 3 days. It won't be as busy down there as we'll be observing how the Singapore operations work.

I just packed in 5 minutes and here I was worrying about forgetting something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home