Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fuel leak?

Hmmm, looks like my greatest fear has been confirmed. I'm sure I have a fuel leak somewhere in the fuel line. After I changed the fuel tank on the 323, it seems that my car's consumption has gotten worst. It's drinking 31 litres and doing only 175km, which roughly translates to RM 0.25 per km after the recent fuel hike! Feels like I'm driving a 3.5 cc car! Talk about bad consumption!

It's a hassle to go through all the lines myself, so looks like one of these days I'm gonna have to bring the car in to have a thorough check up. And to add oil to the fire, I've got an oil leak somewhere in the engine bay. Don't know what oil it is. The transmission oil and the brake oil are both full to the brim. This just gets better and better. Looks like more repairs to the car. Hopefully it's nothing major, keeping my fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home