Thursday, January 13, 2005

Everybody wants Kung Fu Fighting

Woke up this morning, well, technically afternoon... went to Lucky Garden to buy lunch. Man, I never thought it would be that tough looking for parking on a Wednesday cause Nam Chuen is usually closed. But I ended up circling the place for like 20 minutes and still no luck. Was thinking of the Chicken rice in Sin Lai Peng, but since I couldn't find any parking I decided to screw that thought.

Drove out from Lucky Garden and thought about having something healthy. Ended up going to Medi-Ya for some sandwiches. Watched a HK movie called Tiramisu and it was an utterly waste of time. Damn, wished I hadn't started but since my harddisk was getting full... thought I'd take the opportunity to get these shows out of the way. After the show I went downstairs and decided to clean the aquarium. Was procrastinating this for a very long time already. The water was turning brown, bad sign. So finally got around to changing the water. Poor fish, lucky for me he's hardy. If it were goldfishes in that tank, they'd all be either dead or would have caught some disease.

Washed the car in the evening. I wanted to do it over the weekend but couldn't cause there was no water! Damn PUAS! They keep cutting the water over the weekends. Maybe it's because they know that we wash our cars every weekend. Hmmm, this time I'm going to be one step ahead of them.. I'll wash my car on Fridays or Saturdays. Hahaha, take that you PUAS suckers!

My gosh, time really goes by fast when you have something to do. Quick glance at my watch and it was already 5.45pm. Took a shower and called Merv after that. Remembered that dinner was early tonight because of the movie, KungFu. Andrew arrived at my house, picked me up is the FCUK FM mobile. Hehehe, I was thinking, "Waitaminute, this ain't the Pimp Mobile". A little quiet...

Went to Megamall at 6 something, waited at Maccas for the rest to arrive. After a quick dinner, we made our way to the regular place, and straight to the coin counter and changed a few dollar coins. Yes, the Initial D machine is waiting...

After a few rounds we went to watch the show. Quite a good movie. Shall not try to analyze the show too much as I've got an important day coming up. The job interview that I've been waiting for... Wish me luck ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home