Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Disco Inferno!

50 Cent - Disco Inferno Posted by Hello


This is one video not to be missed. Preferably the uncensored version. 50 Cent man, this video has got more booty shakin' than anything I can remember. Guys, if you've missed this video... one word... Wasted!

Anyway, yesterday's air was filled with crap! It was so hazy and visibility was really bad. We went on with tennis anyway. Had lunch with Zoe, Rudy and Wan Yee in Megamall. Was supposed to be strictly lunch and nothing else. Instead, Rudy gave a suggestion that we visit the dive shop, Dive Station. Walked in and guess what? Fins, Tusa Imprex series were on sale! To be precise, RM 190 per pair. Way cheaper than what I saw in 1 Utama last week. Ended up trying a pair and buying it! Wan Yee did the same as well. Sigh, more money spent. Alright, I've got a wetsuit, gloves, mask, boots and fins. Now all I need is to go scuba diving! Wan Yee's keen on going to Dayang. Heard from Zoe that the waters were really choppy at the moment cause she just returned from there on Sunday night. Tentatively the next dive will be organized in May. Can't wait!

As I was saying, tennis went on even though the haze was bad. I sat there waiting for the fellas to arrive. Belinda, who's substituting Merv (out for the next few weeks) said that she will be late. Wan Yee was late as he needed to stop at Merv's place to drop somthing off. Jackson totally forgot about it. I'm thinking these people are really taking the regular tennis session on Tuesday nights for granted. I was left there waiting and utterly pissed! Wan Yee will heading off to Singapore next week for a meeting so we will be one person short again. I think I shall not book the court for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home