Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Resolutions?

Alright, I was asked if I had any resolutions for 2-double 0-7. I thought about it and come to think of it... I have never kept to any of my resolutions. It came to a point where I just decided not to make any more.

But one that I've made is to marry my gf. Looks like it'll be the end of being single. We're planning to get registered this year. It should be somewhere in the middle of the year. Since my mum decided not to get involved in choosing the date, Yen's parents will be looking at the suitable dates for us to get officially married.

We spent the weekend looking at furniture and what we needed for the room. I know that I want that 32" LCD television. It'll go really well with any furnitute in the room, don't you think so? So we ended up going to the Curve to pop by Ikea. There were a few things in there that would come in quite handy.

We ended up shopping for our wedding bands and managed to get a pair that we liked. Unfortunately the size was too small for mine and too large for her's. In the end, the shop still needed to make the alterations.

So looks like we're getting hitched this year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay congrats! :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger HT said...

thanks!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home