Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prime...

I finally managed to get my Optimus Prime leader class today. The guy told me that I can now sell it for a profit. It's good that I reserved it 2 weeks ago, after I bought Bumblebee from him. I called up one of the hobby shops in Sungai Wang and they were not willing to let it go for anything less than RM 300.00. Talk about price mongering. These Transformers are selling like hot cakes.

A week ago, I was told by Sow Hon that I could pick up Star Scream in Toys R Us, which was exactly what I did. However it was not the one with the movie colours, this F22 Raptor came in the Generation 1 Star Scream colours. Kinda brings back memories.

I'll try to take more photos once I have the time. As for Prime, I've decided to leave him in the box for the time being...


1 Comments:

Blogger April Blossoms said...

See...the top left corner say 5+...
hehehehehe....

So when can i see Megatron?
Hopefully not in box again....
Arrrggghhhh........

But first, unwrap Optimus Prime...
Ooohhhh.......please lar...

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home