Saturday, December 15, 2007

new set of rims




Was in Bangsar this morning and bumped into an old friend, Jasdeep a.k.a. Jazz. He was still driving his Altezza and the funny thing was that he resprayed his car and both of our cars had the exact same shade, down to the same silver lining on the lip of the bumper. I was actually on the way to Klang when I saw him sitting there in Pelita. So had breakfast with him and caught up on old times.

As for today, got myself a new set of rims, finally. Back to the old Rays Volk TE37 replicas. I wanted the bronze colour but for the 5 lug nut rims, they only had white. I had to go through 3 different shops before I manage to find a shop that stocked 17" with a PCD of 114.5. The rest just stocked 16" and 18" rims.

Also checked my tyres, two of them had cracks in them, which was a good thing that I went down to Klang today. Picked up two pieces of Toyo tyres, good stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Henry,

good day! the rims look great and a nice matching indeed :)

sorry for dropping a comment without your invitation, but need your help friend!

would be grateful if you could tell me where to find a new set of TE37 replicas or imitation set :)

i m driving wira and i need 14 x 6j TE37 rims, really appreciate if you could tell me where could i shop for these and which shops having reasonable pricing?

many thanks!

cheers!
Eason

11:13 PM  
Blogger HT said...

hi eason,

thanks for the comments... no problems on dropping by.. that's what the blog is for :)

anyway, i'm uncertain of the shops that stock TE37 replicas for wira cause these are 4 lugnuts... whereas the ones that i got were for 5 lugnuts.. but.. there are a lot of places around Klang town which stocks them... my previous ride also had TE37 replicas bronze/gold versions on them...

i know going to klang may be quite far.. but they do have a large extensive collection there.. try your luck around jln kapar

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home