Thursday, November 08, 2007

more tail happy than I expected



It's been a week since I've owned the SXE10 and I'm beginning to love it more and more. It's a little more tail happy than I expected but it's all good. The ride is very stiff due to the TRD suspension that came with it. I took it to Ah Keong this morning and he had one of his workers look at it. The TRD suspension has a soft and hard setting for the damper. However, no high low. The car is riding a little too low for my liking.





I installed my previous alarm into the SXE10. When I had the Civic, I didn't use it as the car came with a Cobra alarm. The Altezza didn't come with any alarms, though it did have the standard alarm that is hooked up to the car horn. It took a few hours to get it installed.

1 Comments:

Blogger April Blossoms said...

wei...wats the car number???

Wanna buy 4D ler...

hehe....................

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home