Saturday, October 06, 2007

Megatron



It's funny how fast the places run out of stock. Sow Hon got word that there would be a restock of the Transformers movie toys. I was out looking for Ironhide, the GMC truck looks kinda good. Instead, when we got there during lunch, we went to Jusco in 1U, there was nothing left.

So we walked over to Toys R Us and at first, there was nothing left as well. Till I looked over at the display on the middle and there it was, Megatron, the leader class. Since it was at retail, I thought I'd pick one up. Then, Prime would have a nemesis.

I also managed to secure the last metallic series, a limited edition from Hasbro. The metallic finish Megatron definitely looks a lot nicer, too bad they didn't produce one for the Leader class.

So far, I have managed to keep my itchy hands from opening the boxes. I'm going to wait a little longer before I open it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home