Sunday, October 21, 2007




Last Saturday was Merv's wedding dinner and it was a day filled with activities. The brothers gathered at his place at 0830hrs and we went to his condo in Ampang to pick up the bride. We were put through an ordeal of wasabi flavored nuts with extra wasabi and tabasco sauce, some bitter tea and some baby food. We even had our legs waxed and it was not a pleasant experience.

After that it was back to Bangsar for lunch at his parents' place. I picked up Yen from home and then headed by foot to the feast. There was a lot of "siew yok" and I had a good helping to it. Delicious!

The dinner was like a gathering of lost friends. A lot of people that I haven't met or seen for a long time turned up at the dinner. It was too bad that Yen lent her camera to her sis-in-law and well, my phone's pretty crappy with pics. Even with the flash on, it still won't be bright.

Anyway, congrats to the lovely couple once again. Now, it seems that it would be my turn and I've just received the dates. I will have to call up the hotels tomorrow to see if I can make the reservations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home