Thursday, December 01, 2005

Goblet of Fire

Last Saturday was the first time I watched a movie in the Gold class cinema of GSC. There's a blardee lounge for you to relax and the cinema's seat is a lazy man chair! Shit, I could just sleep there while watching a movie. It was so relaxing and it does not help when you've spent the whole day playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

The movie was pretty great, though most of the story has been shortened. Even though it was editted, the movie was quite long. I think if they told the whole book, I think they'd need a two part movie. Hmm, is it just me or does the books get thicker as the years add on. Maybe it's just the font that they print it on.

The cinema's pretty spacious, something a little different. But I guess it's really worth it cause in HK the price of a normal ticket is almost the price of a Gold Class ticket. Actually I've always wanted to see what all the fuss is about watching in Gold Class. Looks like it's really something different. Thanks to Andrew who bought out the whole cinema, otherwise we really would not have caught the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home