Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tai Lou's Wedding

Well, I've been wanting to blog about this. Tai Lou (big brother)'s wedding was in November 11, 2006. It's just that I haven't had the time to write it. It was held in Damansara Mutiara.

It's been 8 years since they got together, since the HELP days. My gosh, time has really passed so fast. I remember those days, we'd gather over at Sylvia's place and we'd play Dai Dee till the wee hours in the morning. Back then we didn't have much to do except for hanging out drinking tea in the mamak store and playing Dai Dee.

I remember one time we had a BBQ over at Sylvia's place and we had a makeshift pit. Well, it was a small gutter and we put some chicken wire over it. In went the charcoal and boom, instant BBQ pit.

Khay Hoi brought over his Tequila bottle, which was like 2 yrs old. We gave it to him for his 21st birthday. Cheap but hey, it does the trick. My, it was just like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home