Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm going to watch until my eyes pop out!




Ahhh... finally the last item is complete. A huge flat panel LCD TV for the room. Since Maybank was having an offer for all cardholders, it was time that I bought one for our room. I've always wanted on before repainting the room. Now we have one. A 32" LCD TV, complete with swivel function. It's competely crazy to watch TV on. At first I wasnted to mount it on the wall, but then again, you'll have to drill holes and then fit in the bracket, which would cost anothehr RM200.00 . For now, the current TV cabinet will have to do. We plan to get another slimmer one in the beige colour to compliment the rest of the fittings in the room.

Now if you'll excuse me, it'll be back to watching movies on the big screen now. I'm going to watch until my eyes pop out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home