Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Cold and rainy weather...

As usual, started the day with lunch. Messaged Jackson on MSN and went to pick him up around 1 something. Had our lunch at Nam Chuan coffeeshop and it turned out to be one of those routine days. No job interviews or anything. Has been like that for the past two months. I think, this should be a busy month for me. It's been very quiet since I sent out my resume about 2 months back. Hopefully I should be hearing some feedback from the companies that I've applied to.

After lunch, rushed back home to catch a few episodes of Star Trek the Next Generation. Downloaded season two of the series, just for the sake of watching it again. Since there's nothing much to do nowadays.

Iris messaged me on MSN and told me that she's submitted her resignation letter. It's about time, cause she's been complaining a lot about the company. Why work for a company that will not treat the staff good? Who makes you work every day for a whole month, and we're not talking about Saturdays, we're talking about Sundays and public holidays. She's been working really hard and there are times, I'd like to give that boss of her's a piece of my mind. How do you expect a girl to do lifting and shifting of stocks? He should hire some lifters, talk about a Scrouge! Shimatta!

Went to Megamall with Wan Yee tonight. He wanted to pick up car polish, looks like I know what he'll be up to over the holiday weekend. Took the opportunity to pick up a bottle of battery water and some tyre shine. Hmmm, it's been a month since I've waxed my car. But looking at the weather, I think it's better if I put it off for another month. It's just been raining the whole week. Talk about rainy and gloomy weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home