Friday, November 05, 2004

Chilli's... Yumz.. and Completing Gungrave Overdose!

Tried to write yesterday but I couldn't log in. Blogger was having some problems I guess. Let's see, had to do some chores yesterday. A plant outside my house had water stuck inside the pot, so I had to 'unflood' the darn thing. It took a good 30 minutes to drain it, now all that's left for me to do is to fill it up with fresh earth. Ahhh, it can wait.

After that, I just spent the entire afternoon just watching 5 episodes of NCIS. What a 'fruitful' afternoon. Clocked an hour of Gungrave Overdose on the PS2. The controller's starting to gather some dust. Seems like I haven't been touching the PS2 as often as I should. Played an hour before Wan Yee called, told me to get ready by 7.30pm.

The night's dinner was fun. Zoe came to pick all of us up. Chien was there to reserve the table so naturally we were late. Ohh, did I mention it was pouring out there? Guess going through the rain was worth every moment of it. Ahhh, nothing like red meat! Burgers from Chilli's always tasted nice. Had 4 cups of Vanilla Coke before feeling like I was floating on water. Zoe layed the gauntlet on the table to challenge Merv to a drink-down. But I guess she gave up after the 4th one, she said it was the gas in the Diet Coke. Well, at least she did justice as Gary stopped after having 1 and a half glass of ice lemon tea. Wuss! Dinner conversation was fun, though we had a nice go at Gary. I guess I shouldn't mention it on the blog, if the rest of you guys weren't there, too bad! You'll have to ask him what the conversation was about. But then again, I guess he'll probably claim that he's forgotten about it. Hehehe.

After dinner, it was off to the arcade on the 3rd floor of Megamall. Zoe was pretty disappointed not having had the chance to play the drum machine. Oh well, better luck next time. I was stuck playing some mahjong game there. Pretty interesting, though wasted a couple of dollars on it. Shimatta!

Back home, I wasted no time in firing up Gungrave. I was stuck at the last level and when I finally figured out the solution, Jackson called for tea. It was 12 am, and I thought, oh well, it's been an hour plus, might as well take a break from the game and go out for a short break. After that, back home, banged on the PS2 again and finally completed Gungrave Overdose! And guess what? I still haven't unlocked the Customize feature. Looks like I'll have to complete the game with the other 2 characters before I get to see the other features in the game. Back to the drawing board!

At 3.30am sharp, stopped the PS2, and switched to football. Pretty interesting first half, MU went up 2-0. Came half time, my eyes were totally heavy. I guess I fell asleep during half time. Woke up at 7am and saw another match showing. I switched off the tele and went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home