Thursday, November 11, 2004

Washed, Waxed and Polished

Yesterday was a slow day. It seemed that everything was getting on my nerves. It didn't improve as the day went on. Seems like you do a favor for someone, you get not a "thanks" but get called, "Stupid" instead. Yea, I'm talking about you Iris! "Thanks a lot" would have suffice, but no, "Stupid" is the only word that seems to exist in your vocabulary.

After that, found out that Gary arranged a nice outing in 1Utama at night. Thought about calling me perhaps? Ohh, no! Think we'll leave Henry out. Alright, I know when I'm not wanted Gary. Just remember, what goes around comes around buddy. I'll remember this... Grrrrr!

In the evening, my sis drove her bf's car back home. To my surprise, she took out the vacuum machine, wax and the works. She practically washed and detailed the car inside out! Hmmm, looks like love can do mysterious things after all. In her whole 20 years of existance, I've never ONCE seen her wax, let alone wash my mum's car that she uses so often.

Well since there were no plans yesterday, didn't think about going out. Everyone had their own thing to do, so it's times like these that the PS2 is indeed a companion.

Seemed like a good day to wash, wax and polish the car today. Since I've had it repainted two months ago, I haven't waxed it yet. Bought a new bottle of tyre shine. Good stuff! Seemed cheap, RM16.90 for two bottles, good enough to last me for quite some time. Think I'll wax the tyres every other day now. Since I was doing the tyres, thought I'd polish the whole car too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home