Friday, January 14, 2005

After the first interview...

My gosh, I hardly got any sleep last night. I don't know if it was just me worried about today's interview or whether I was thinking how life would be after I get back into full-time work. It is kinda scary, joining a new organization and not knowing who your allies are. In the end, I think I got like maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. The alarm blarred at 8.45am, and I slept in till about 9.05am. Didn't wanna be late for the interview, got outta bed showered and ate some oats for breakfast. At least that should keep me full for some time.

Got to Damansara Uptown at 10.25am, circled the whole area and not a parking space left! Made a round and ended up parking in Uptown 1. My gosh, it's quite a walk to the other end. Next time I should park in Uptown 3!

Went there filled in the usual forms and attended the interview. Pretty much standard operation procedure stuff. Until, what's this I hear?...

Upon confirmation I'll be getting a company car, a company cellphone, a company petrol card and a company laptop. Hmmmm, this solves all my problems! I mean, the hassle of maintaining a car would be gone! I'd have absolute financial freedom! Hmm, all this sounds too good to be true. And best part I was thinking of getting another PC, but heck, with a company laptop hahaha, that solves my other problem as well.

Oh well, I can't be all too happy first. I'll have to wait for a second interview, then I'll start celebrating.

Anyone looking for a 1992 Familia 323 turbo? If I do get the job, the car would most probably have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home