Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate Posted by Hello


We went to Merv's shop for lunch, but when we got there the place was packed! Turns out that there was a chess tournament in a shopping complex near by, therefore the parents and the children came over to the shop after that. We decided to go to Bodhi Tree instead. Had the linguini, Vongole. A pasta dish with clams. It's been a while since I've eaten pasta and Bodhi Tree's the best place to go.

After a heavy lunch, we went over to Merv's shop for some coffee. Rudy dropped me off to Kelvin's place after that. I had to go over to collect some dive stuff. I took his fins, a full wet-suit and a pair of gloves. Hehehe, I'm going to be touching things underwater on Monday! According to Kelvin, he says that if you've got itchy fingers, you should get a pair of gloves!

Dinner was supposed to be simple tonight. We headed for Hoi Kee, a chinese restaurant in Brickfields. It was filling! What followed was worst! We were supposed to go to Bangsar Village for Lecka-lecka. Instead we went to Bakerzin! Damn, I ordered the Coupe Cheesecake. A cheesecake ice-cream filled with strawberries. How sinful! Washed down with a cup of hot chocolate. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the hot choc. I love the way they make the heart shape in the froth of the milk.

As I've said, I will be driving tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to go to bed soon, getting pretty sleepy. Till Tuesday, I'll sign off for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home