Thursday, March 10, 2005

Missed First Prize again!

Dammit, I missed out on Magnum's 4D first prize again! I can't believe it, 8484, why it had to open 8483? I have been tormented by this number again and again! Darn! Bahhhh!

On a lighter note, we're counting down the days to Pulau Payar! I honestly can't wait to get there. Our maiden dive trip. Yes, finally I'm going to be a certified diver. Plus, Wan Yee managed to get us Berjaya Hotel Georgetown at RM 108 per night, it's a 4-star hotel and honestly I'm glad his parents had the coupons. Nice!

Managed to get the compressor fixed this afternoon. I remembered an old trick that the previous aircond mechanic did. So, I brought the car back to him this afternoon and he just filled the compressor with oil. The sound was gone, yes! No more buzzing!


Job search status: still searching... I'm seriously starting to get bored of my days sitting at home. I'm considering on applying for the position of a salesman with Mazda in Sri Hartamas. Hmmm... wonder how will that go?

1 Comments:

Blogger **iris** said...

Not bad!
It's not hard to find a job, but difficult to find one u really enjoy doing it!
Wish u can get a job soon, so as me!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home