Saturday, March 05, 2005

One Papaya... Two Papayas?!

Azuan woke me up at 11.30am yesterday. He wanted to go to Kam Seng's place to get his leaky fuel tank looked at. I got there at 1pm. Took my time as I was going there to meet him for lunch. Looks like I'm surviving the noisy buzzing from my compressor for the second day. I'm going to see how long I can keep this up before the sound eventually drives me crazy!

We had our usual fried rice with salted fish at the coffeeshop next door to KSM. The dish never fails to impress. Everytime when I'm within the vicinity I always make sure I had one for lunch. After lunch, it was back to KSM where Wah Chai told us that the Prelude was currently using a SA6Y tank from the 1984 1.8 Honda Accord. Looks like Ah Keong really went the budget route when he was transplanting Azuan's car. When he was told of the model, Azuan nearly flipped. Though I can't say how funny it was seeing the stress levels rising in him.

They called up scrap yard after yard and were told that the fuel tank is impossible to find. Come to think of it, try looking for spare parts for a 20 year old car, I think it will take some time. Finally the supplier called back saying that the tank was found somewhere up North, and it will only be delivered the day after. Azuan said, "No, thanks." Kam Seng offered the second option which was to literally seal the leak with a soldering method.

After the car was fixed, Kam Seng offered to take us out for a drinking session that night. Now I've been for these so-called "drinking-sessions". It usually ends up in a dark and dingy place filled with women. He calls them women, I'll call them old-hags. I forgot to mention that Kam Seng said he wanted to take me to a papaya farm. Now, most of you would be wondering what a papaya farm is, am I right?

To illustrate this term, think of papayas as part of a woman's anotomy. Getting there yet? Alright, think of it in pairs! Now I'm sure it's painting a clearer picture. The last time I followed Kam Seng there was about 3 years ago, where I was molested by this Indonesian girl. Bahhh!

Back to the story, Azuan agreed to take a venture to one of these outings. It's very rare that Kam Seng calls people out for drinks. I'm guessing it's because he wants to laugh at me being molested, so that's why he invited me along. I got Azuan to come along for company. But that bugger had something up and had to leave town for a day. Again! Dammit! I can't turn Kam Seng down, so I drove there at abou 8.30pm. He was having dinner with one of the 'girls'.

What followed after that was a reminder of what happened exactly 3 years ago. We made our way up to the so-called KTV and the place was dark filled with red lights, sofas and tables. Kinda looks like something out of the early 80's, one of those karaoke night clubs from that era. And, come to think of it, the women working there were from an EARLIER era! We got a table, Kam Seng ordered a round of beers and there he sat with his girl. I wasn't as uncomfortable as the first time, just sat there talking to him and his friend, Ah Fatt a.k.a. Chow Yuen Fatt. Quite a humble 57 year old, I must say I have learnt a lot of things that night. It didn't take long for us to finish the beer before he brought out the 3 litre bottle of Martel! Though only a quarter left, those two really can drink! I had like 5 shots of that stuff, and they finished the rest.

Throughout the night, a matured lady came to sit beside Ah Fatt and she started to touch my thighs. I just moved away and she was having a good laugh along with Kam Seng and Ah Fatt. Dammit, molested again! Then Kam Seng went off for a while, came back with a huge smirk on his face. OK, in my mind, I'm really hoping that he didn't call another old hag to come sit with me again! Soon after this 23 year-old Thai girl named Ah May came and sat next to me. I don't know why I didn't talk much with her, or maybe the few encounters with the old hag really put me out of the mood. However, if you guys must know, I didn't molest her papayas, though Kam Seng and Ah Fatt were encouraging me to. The night ended with us tipping our girls, I just gave the girl RM10. Kam Seng tipped the mummy and the girls he had his fair share of picking the fruits with. According to Kam Seng, he's going to bring another 3 litre bottle there tonight. I don't think I'll be joining him, a little too much for my liking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home