Saturday, March 12, 2005

Pulau Payar Coral Platform

Looks like our maiden dive trip is getting closer. We still haven't finalized the logistics, but from the looks of it, looks like I'll be driving. So far, Rudy hasn't given any feedbacks, neither does Wan Yee. Honestly I don't really want to be bring the Mazda up for another long distance trip. Just recently did a road trip so I really should let the car rest. Plus if we take my car, I will be the only designated driver as the turbo characteristics of the car can be quite a handful. Step too hard on the throttle and the turbo kicks the car into overdrive!

I remembered Choy telling us that there will be 3 dives on Monday. Therefore, we decided to stay another night after the dive trip, just to let the driver rest before we make our journey back to KL. It's been three years since I've been to Penang. The last journey there was quite interesting, Wan Yee had a flat tyre on the way there. And when they got back on to the highway, he drove faster hoping to catch Jackson. As it was raining, he thought that Jackson would drive a little slower or maybe follow the speed limit. Wan Yee was doing 120-130 km/h, but still couldn't see Jackson's car. When they arrived in Penang, Wan Yee found out that Jackson was going even faster as there were no speed traps when it rains. I on the other hand got to Penang in less than 3 hours from KL. I was practically flying! Not something I'm proud of today. Now I prefer to stick to the speed limit rather than speed.

Too bad we don't have any underwater cameras. It'll be really interesting to capture and document our maiden dive. I think it'll be very funny! Just hope I don't burst out laughing while the regulator's in my mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home