Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sony Ericsson K800i



Well, the Mini O2 has served me for almost 2 years now. Looks like it was time to trade in and get something newer. I've had enough of smartphones for the time being. The next smartphone I'll be getting will probably be the iPhone by Apple. Saw the launch of the iPhone on youtube and I must say it's really something to look forward to.

As for the K800i, I bought one in the Allure Brown colour. Looks different that the standard black edition or the silver 007 edition. It's looks classier than the other two. I was over at the shop deciding either to go for this or the N73. In the end, I picked this one as the camera's good and a lot faster when you're snapping pictures. That's the main reason why I wanted this phone. When my Cybershot was stolen the last time my house was broken into, I have still yet to find a replacement. The K800i will do just fine.

On top of that, there's also the 3G function and watching Maxis TV is quite distracting. Yes, less work, more play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home