Friday, March 02, 2007

Tai Lou's Place

So, plans were made to go visit Ka Seong and Sylvia's new place in Putra Heights. I have no idea where this place is located and we were just feeling our way there. So calls were made and in the end had to meet up at my place as Merv and Viv was out for dinner. Azuan, Wan Yee, Emelyn, Rudy and Khay Hoi were going to meet up at my place.

I managed to reach home at around 6.45pm due to a slight jam coming out from Uptown. Yes, it's a nightmare and traffic has been slowly been adjusting back to it's normal pace after the CNY holidays. Once I crawled out of traffic, it was pretty smooth all the way to Bangsar.

Wan Yee was the first to reach my place followed by Emelyn. Azuan was next and Khay Hoi followed suit. Then I gave the signal that we were ready to roll out. Just when they started the cars, Wan Yee asked where Rudy was. I had totally forgotten about our dear friend and called him immediately. He said he was reaching my house. So I walked over the Emelyn's car and told her to wait for Rudy while we go ahead to find a place to sit down. Khay Hoi who was in the car heard it and she nodded.

I got back into Wan Yee's car and told him to drive on, Rudy will be going in Emelyn's car. Just as when Wan Yee wanted to engage Drive on his car, he said that Emelyn was making a U-turn and driving off. He then asked what did I tell her. I said that she was supposed to wait for him and when I turned around, sure enough she was moving down and parked at the side. We were unsure whether she would wait or not, so we decided to wait on for Rudy. Sigh, Emelyn never changed after secondary school.

So after a quick dinner in Lucky Garden's Tom Yam store, we made our way to Ka Seong's place. We did not follow the directions as provided by Ka Seong. Emelyn took lead while Wan Yee followed. To be honest, I have no idea where we were and where we were going as she was driving so fast you could see "Michelle Schumacher" in her. But in the end we made it to Ka Seong's place and it was good to gather at his new place. Cosy and his dogs have a private room all to themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home