Sunday, November 21, 2004

Wedding Reception

It's been a while since I've written anything and yesterday was Wai Sum's wedding reception. Got her invite about 3 weeks ago and it seems that one by one, all my friends whom I've known from childhood are entering to a new phase of their lives. The first wedding as I recalled was Elaine's. That was almost 3 years ago. My, it's just hard to imagine all my friends slowly growing up and becoming husbands or wives.

You know, I've always been plagued by the question of, "When's your turn?" That's an easy question to answer if you had a life partner that you intend to settle down with. Sometimes I think, how do you know if that person is really the one? How will you know that she's the person that you wanna spend the rest of your life with? I guess that's one question that I can't find the answer to. There is no way to see in advance, guess you really need to understand someone well enough before you decide to settle down.

The wedding reception was great and it was held at the Grand Ballroom of the Concorde Hotel, KL. It was a reception fit for royalty. They say on your wedding day you are treated like a king and queen. The food was great and manage to meet some people whom I haven't seen for many years. It was nice of Wai Sum to provide our table with a bottle of Chivas, but unfortunately I was driving so I didn't wanna indulge too much on that fine bottle of whiskey.

One complaint though, there weren't enough single ladies on my table! In fact there were only two, but they were already attached! Shimatta!

Oh well, one can't get everything that one wants. Was supposed to stop by Starbucks for a cuppa before we went home. Merv wasn't up for it as he needed to get up early today. Went straight home, dropped Merv off and took a shower before meeting up with Jackson and Wan Yee for tea. Finally, got my copy of The Urbz a.k.a. Sims 2! I can forsee that there will be many sleepless nights ahead.

Well, tonight we're off to Selayang to celebrate Andrew's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home