Sunday, January 16, 2005

New Toy for me!

After all that time playing Initial D, I thought to myself, "Now wouldn't it be great to get myself a Logitech steering wheel?"

Sure enough, I hardly slept at all last night. Woke up this morning and decided that I really need to get one! Went to Merv's shop for lunch with Wan Yee and Jackson. After that, we headed towards Mandy's shop. Hehehe, yes... the steering wheel... Walked passed a few shops and did some browsing. They didn't have the Momo Modena Replica by Logitech anymore. The Logitech Wingman Race Pro looked interesting though...

Went straight to Mandy's shop, flipped through the new games and saw Gran Turismo 4, the chinese version. Actually I've been wanting to pick up the game ever since Merv picked it up last month. Ahhh yes... the feel of the steering on the PS2. My precious...

After buying the steering whell, dropped Wan Yee off and went straight home to test it out. Initial D was fun! But only had time for a few test runs. Had to meet up with Emily, Patsy and Christy for afternoon tea at Sunway Pyramid. Far... was thinking of giving them the ol' FFK, but looks like I've done it one time too many. Rushed there in 20 minutes and was lucky to get a parking. Walked straight to Coffee Bean but they were not there! Called them up and they said that they've changed venue. Told me to go Kim Gary instead. I'm like, "What the???" If there was a change of venue, do inform me in advance. Don't make me walk all the way there and call you guys up!

After that came home, took a shower and back to Initial D. Hehehehe. Ecstacy. I paid RM300 for the steering so I think I should be getting my money's worth considering Initial D is RM2 per game. So far, I think I played over 20 games already. At this rate, the ROI will be good!

Jackson and Wan Yee came over for the MU game. Good to know that MU beat Liverpool twice this season, and with 10 men. After the game, quick food break at Mahbub and then the guys are here now playing mahjong and enjoying the new steering wheel. Yeaps, Jackson, Wan Yee, Rudy and Merv all enjoying themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home