Sunday, June 12, 2005

Crazy Week!

At last, I've started back into the working world. Taking a long break from work has really messed up my body clock. I had no problems waking up, but looks like this week is going to get worst. Now I have to leave my house at 8am just to get to the office, Wisma Selangor Dredging along Jalan Ampang at 8.55am. It takes me 55 freaking minutes to get there. Yesterday traffic was clear as the banks were closed and it only took me 10 minutes to reach the parking lot!

The first day started with a small introduction to the company's products and clients. It's a good way to get us acquainted with the company and all, but the fun part was when we actually visited the different Jusco outlets in the Klang Valley. Taking walks in shopping centres, now this is one job I can really get used to. This week, I've been to all the major shopping centres with Jusco outlets in them.

Highlight of the week, we had not much to do. The first day ended with us drinking at a pub in Damansara Jaya at 5pm. We got there at about 4.30pm, parked the cars and headed for the watering hole. 4 jugs for 3 people, enough to make us a little tipsy as we didn't have dinner. Ordered a plate of roast pork a.k.a. 'Siew Yuk' and some otak-otak. That was our dinner. The funniest thing was, before we left my senior told us to be early for work the next day. Strangely he was on MC the next morning!

Other than that, the week's been pretty relaxing. My CEO, director and regional manager are all down in KL for meetings with the clients. Was out at Rum Jungle yesterday night with the regional manager and the rest of the marketing team. It's just mad that he's informed us, Saturday night is just the preview. We still have Monday night, Tuesday night and Wednesday night to worry about. I'm getting kinda worried about being late for work the next morning. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home