Monday, January 22, 2007

Brunch at Chili's

Woke up at 9.30am this morning. The plan was to go out with Keng San for breakfast or lunch today. Plans were changed inevitably when Merv said that he needed to drop his wife off at work and needed to go submit some documents at the UMNO building. Called Ming Tzern and Keng San to let them know that we'd be running a little late.

Merv asked for me to go along for the ride. Should've brought my PSP. Damn, I blame it on the small pockets of my pants. After running his errands, we made our way to pick up the guys and headed to Midvalley for lunch. As usual, it was Chili's. Good place, good food. Plus, Keng San was buying.

We ordered a plate of Nachos and that was gulfed down really quickly. I swore, we were so hungry the whole plate was gone in 5 minutes! As Ming Tzern said, we were a bunch of animals eating. The food was gone so quickly that we had to wait for the main course.

It was a good meal. I'm so full of water now, had 6 glasses of mango juice while Merv had 7. At least I'm on par with Ming Tzern. Keng San had 1 glass and he was already complaining that he could not move. The waitress brought him a refill and he didn't even finished it. He had a sip and that was it.

Should've taken some photos with the K800i, but looks like hungry was my first instinct. Eat first, ended up shooting nothing later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home