Monday, January 22, 2007

Marry Me Today...

I remembered when I heard this song and I really wanted to make it my ringtone for Yen. Whenever she called, this song would play. It's really meaningful and a lovely song. Considering about the question of marriage, almost all the guys know that Yen and I are planning to get married sometime next year.

I've gotten my mum's consent about a few weeks back. Actually Yen and I have been discussing about getting married, and it looks like getting married on the Year of the Pig would be a good thing. The actual date still has not been decided yet, but it will be once I go to Bahau to pay her parents a visit during CNY. We'll let her parents decide on the dates for us to get registered and probably we'll also decide when the dinner would be held next year.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home