Wednesday, July 25, 2007

lobster promotion at Victoria Station



Well, our annual bonus has come out and I thought we should go out and celebrate. So what food to eat? I suggested lobster since it's been almost a year that we last had it. This time, there was a lobster promotion at Victoria Station.

Somehow, Victoria Station brings back fond memories. Since I was young, my parents brought my sis and I here for celebrating occassions. Mostly birthdays or Father's/Mother's Day. Both of them are not a big fan of beef due to religious reasons. However, my sis and I love it. This place hasn't changed much, you still tip the jockeys for parking your car cause there is no where else to park it. This time however, we managed to find a place just before the turn in and parked our car there.

We ordered a lobster, weighing at 1.2kg. I always forget that there will be a side main accompanying it here. Kinda like the surf and turf. The last time at Lobsterman in KL, we ordered a 900gm lobster, which was very filling. I had the lamb, while Yen ordered the chicken. She barely touched it after eating the lobster. On top of the main course, you'll get a choice of dessert, which is a fruit cocktail sundae or a chocolate cake. Fortunately we went for the fruit sundae. Otherwise, we'd have to take-away the cake as well.

So, if you are looking for a lobster promotion, head on down to the nearest Victoria Station near you. It's from 4 - 31 July. Sigh, wish I could have this on a regular basis. It's not that my wallet cannot handle it, more like my body cannot take the high cholesterol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home