Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Good ol' KSM

Woke up early this morning, needed to go collect something for me mum. Anyway, bought breakkie and went home. Got ready after that and waited for Azuan to come over. He's going to be spending some cash on his car today. We were headed towards KSM (Kam Seng Motorsports).

Made an appointment with Kam Seng at 10.30am. To my surprise, he was already opened when we got there. I was a little unsure of the road to Puchong as so much has been changed. But managed to find our way there. Got there, Kam Seng still looks the same. It's been 3 years since I've seen the bugger and he's still telling all his stories about Thailand. He's also extended an invitation to Betong this Thursday. Told me not to bring my passport as he knows the OCPD there. Hehehe, that way he says no one will ever know. Azuan was laughing.

He had his car checked out, took just under an hour. Surprising! This place has gotten a lot more efficient since the last time I came here. I still remember the time when I wanted to change engine oil, and Kam Seng threw me a spanner and oil filter remover. He showed me where the jack was and told me to do it myself. Well it was good experience. Kam Seng's always been a good mentor and I should say I owe most of my motoring knowledge to him.

Azuan bought me lunch, the delicious Fried Rice with Salted fish in the restaurant next door to Kam Seng's shop.

Half the day has already gone. Had to go to Maybank to collect the new EMV card. Apparently they are SO efficient that they only received the Visa card and not the Master. Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer for the other one. They are really slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home