Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Lou Sang... ushering in the new year!

First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!

Went back to Ipoh on Tuesday. Spent the whole of Monday vacuuming the house, cleaning the aquarium and packing my stuff. Went out to 'Lou Sang' with Azuan and Wan Yee at Brilliant Restaurant in Jalan Ipoh. We were supposed to head for 'Kou Lou', but he was closed. That bugger must've decided to make his way up North for the holidays. I don't blame him, all that stress that he has running that stall, I think he's earned a well deserved rest.

So we headed for Brilliant Restaurant. I wanted to order that pork rib, but Azuan was around. Even if I don't tell him that it's pork, that rib is rather long and it's rather obvious! Hehehe, we'd get away with a little bit of pork now and then, but the rib is like shining a bright beacon saying, "Warning! This is pork!" As Rudy would put it, "Trace Elements" are fine...

Ordered the Yee Sang, a dish of salad chicken (deep fried chicken with mayo), a veg dish and fried eggs with onions and prawns. When our Yee Sang came, there was a display of fireworks across the road. I must say, the government is doing a good job listing the banned items for what fireworks are safe, but that was pyrotechnics we saw. I would put it this way, 'It's was freaking illegal!'

Ended the night with a mahjong session at my place. When the guys left, went on to pack my clothes and got ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home