Sunday, January 23, 2005

Fellowship of the Tiles...

Woke up at 11 something this morning as we planned to go get Rudy's set in Taman S.E.A. Yesterday was a late night as the guys came over for some Initial D and mahjong. Felt a little groggy even though I had 7 hours of sleep, could be because I haven't been drinking enough water for the past two days.

Wan Yee picked me up at 1pm and we headed for Rudy's place. Picked him up and we decided to have banana leaf rice for lunch. Wan Yee stuck to his vegetarian diet and ate Maggi Mee goreng. Rudy initially wanted the mee goreng as well, but when he saw what I had ordered, he decided to change the order. Lunch was great, and the pricing was reasonable too. RM 8.00 for banana leaf rice with fried chicken inclusive of Sirap Ice. Cheap!

After lunch we headed to Taman S.E.A. and Rudy went in the shop to pick up his set. Finally he has become an official Tiling Committee member. So, we're still waiting for Azuan to get his. Who else is missing a set?

Rudy decided to officiate his set and the ceremony took place at my place. We played a few hours and decided to call it quits. After that, got a call from So Bee. Been a while since we've spoken. Maybe a little too long...

She asked to meet up for coffee cause she was on her way back from a meeting. Hmm, sounds exactly what I would've done if I were still working for her parents. Seems to me that she's changed quite a lot. She's more mature now, and knows how to think for herself. That's all I should say for now... She's put my name in for Fitness First in the Curve. Might head there this coming Wednesday to see how the place is. Seems kinda far from Bangsar, so I might just give a miss on the membership.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

classifieds courant hartfordwww.wirtualnafrancja.com
Nice Site! Good Work ;)

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home