Friday, February 04, 2005

Scuba Diving lessons... all systems go!

My gosh, two days of starbucks in a row... my system is filled with coffee! But then again, there's really not much to do nowadays. After recovering my funds from the investment I guess my life is back to the old simple and boring, "What to do today?" routine.

Was supposed to go lunch with Zoe this afternoon. Wan Yee called and told me that he'll be heading to Merv's shop for lunch. I told him that Zoe and I were just there yesterday. Didn't feel like heading to town today after being stuck in yesterday's jam. Instead, told him to eat around Bangsar as Zoe was joining us. Called her up at 11.45am, but she didn't answer. Must be still sleeping. Wan Yee called back saying that he'll be in Megamall for a survey, so he told me to meet him there. Zoe called back saying that she might stay in the house today.

So I went to Megamall and met up with Wan Yee. We decided to try out the Oasis foodcourt to out it to the test. Is the food there really as bad as they say? I ordered stir fried eggplant with chicken while Wan Yee tried some mushroom stir fried chicken. His dish was so-so, not that good, but mine was alright. Wan Yee tried some of the eggplant and decided that he'll be ordering that in his next visit. Then again, we were saying... when will our next visit there be? Usually when we head to Megamall, it's always Chilli's. Yumz!

After lunch we were heading out from the foodcourt when we noticed some music coming from the centre court. Interesting, the chinese acrobatic troupe was scheduled to perform. What excellent timing! It was a very interesting display of stunts that kept the people around the place surrounded with excitement. Watched the show till the end, though Wan Yee had to leave at 1.45pm. He had to head off to Selayang.

When the performance was over, thought I'd head over to IT world to pick up a lock for my notebook. Don't know why, but I don't feel safe leaving my notebook at home nowadays. Seems like my sister has been eyeing it for quite sometime and has been hinting for me to get a new pc so that she can have my notebook. Fat chance girl! But then again, that offer from Merv saying that he might have a Toshiba unit that fell off a truck.. hmmm... if it is slimmer.. now.. that's a thought!

No! Must stick to budgeting. I can't be throwing money like that. These past few months have been rewarding in terms of cash flow but I still needed to watch my spending. I don't know when I will be getting a stable job, so I shouldn't be spending like I have stable income for months to come.

The plans for scuba diving lessons have started to take place. Was at starbucks when Zoe called her instructor scheduling the class for 12pm saturday. Our first lesson and this was going to be a pool lesson! I'm getting excited already! Wonder how long will the lessons take? Hmmm... This will be an interesting weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home