Sunday, February 06, 2005

Seafood Night!

Waited all week for this weekend. Zoe actually planned this night for the ex-smbb class of '96. She sent out a mass email through our ex-smbb yahoo group about 3 weeks ago. No one except for those who are overseas bothered to answer the email. I'm beginning to wonder if these people from smbb '96 are really that busy with their lives that they can't even answer a simple yes or no in the email. Shimatta!

We decided to go on with the plans of going to Teluk Gong for dinner. I told them that the ex-smbb people can go screw themselves with their busy schedules! If they weren't going to come, then so be it! Zoe asked me to write an email to them to inform them that the seafood thing was cancelled for the ex-smbb people. Fortunately Merv, Gary and gf were kind enough to join us tonight. We had a compliment of 9 people, so all systems go. Will be uploading the pics for tonight once Wan Yee sends them to me.

All I can say is that dinner was excellent. We ordered butter crabs, sweet and sour crabs, buttered prawns, mantis prawns, fish, shellfish, fried noodles with clams and a vegetable plate. The guys decided to order Toddy, which is fermented coconut water. To be honest, it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. It was sour and had a funny smell. Ka Seong and Sylvia seemed to enjoy it. I had a cup of it and that was the end of it. Dinner was really good and since it's been a while since we've seen Ka Seong and his wife, we thought that we'd do somemore catching up. Headed for starbucks, the usual coffee place where there was airconditioning.

I know that we were supposed to do out scuba diving lessons on saturday, but due to the Tour De Langkawi in KL, most of the roads leading to the city was blocked. Called up the instructor yesterday to postpone the class to tomorrow. I am wondering if I'll truly like this new hobby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home