Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hips Don't Lie

Shakira Posted by Picasa


Alright, this hot little Latino's new video has had the same effects on the guys as it had on me. The first time I saw the video my eyes were glued to the screen so hard I think I had to pry them off it after I finished watching the video. Yes, the way she gyrates her hips is truely an art form. Yes, we don't get much belly dancing in Malaysia, and even if there are, it's just not the same. It's gotta be performed by someone preferably from Middle Eastern background. When Shakira does it, I don't freaking care anymore cause she can really moves those hips.

The best part about the song is when Wyclef Jean sings,

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Shakira, Shakira


Interesting isn't it? Yes, those hips really don't lie.

I still remember the first time when Wan Yee and Jackson were playing mahjong in Merv's house. The TV was locked on MTV at that time and we weren't really paying attention to what videos that were playing at that time. The moment the VJ announced Shakira, I told the guys, "Stop". The two of them were wondering, what gives?

Next, they were captivated by Shakira's lovely gyrating movements. That was when they knew what I was talking about. Yes, we spent the whole 4 minutes, just sitting there glued to the television. We totally forgot about the mahjong game and were doing what guys were born to do. To be captivated by the, "Hips that Don't Lie"...

Datuk Rudy was the latest to be introduced to the Latino's hips. Played the clip for him on my laptop yesterday and what a mistake that was. He ended up getting more full games every round in mahjong after that video.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahah! gelek power!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home