Wednesday, April 18, 2007

that box with the huge DELL logo


Just received an email in my inbox telling me that my order has been shipped. Basically you can sign up for a notification with Dell and they will let you know once your order has shipped. It's nice to know that you don't need to go to the website to keep checking, although I did just that. I kept signing on to the Dell website to check on my order. I was getting a little anxious when they didn't have any updates on the 17th.

True enough, today when I checked, the laptop has already completed their building and testing stage. So that would mean only one thing, I am going to receive a phone call tomorrow from the delivery people to schedule my delivery. So right now, I'll see that box with the huge E logo arriving in my office anytime soon.

Just spent the whole day in training today. I must say, this is one of the most interesting training sessions that I have attended while in FedEx. One of the Senior Manager who conducted the session seemed to think highly of me. I shall not speculate, though I may have what it takes to apply for an operations manager, I will not get the chance until the opportunity comes. This training session does not guarantee that I will be a manager, but it will provide me with a chance to apply for it when the opportunity presents itself.

So now, time is really counting down, whether I will continue to remain in FedEx or will I switch to green anytime soon. Only time will tell. Hope to be blogging from my new laptop sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home